CQ Pump & Irrigation Services Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated specialist water solutions business focused on the design, supply, installation and maintenance of irrigation & pumping systems. We are located in Emerald, and service a vast area of Central and Western Queensland including the Bowen Basin.
The business services customers across a broad range of industries including grazing, dry land and irrigated cropping, horticultural, mining, domestic, civil contractors, local government and other affiliated industries.
Plans for further expansion necessitate the appointment of an experienced Service Supervisor and Field Service Technician.
The successful candidates can expect to work with a wide range of pumps and pumping equipment, water treatment, and renewable energy systems from various industries including mining, agricultural and industrial.
The primary responsibilities of these role are to diagnose, repair, maintain and install a range of pump and irrigation systems equipment including solar. This will include but not limited to the following:
- Diagnose, trouble shoot, fault find and carry out works to meet the customer’s needs, in the field or workshop;
- Completion of job cards and service quotations;
- Ordering parts and equipment;
- Light Metal fabrication work;
- Poly Pipe Welding;
- Assist with planning & estimating of workshop jobs and projects;
- Sales support to customers in store and over the phone;
The following attributes will be highly regarded but are not mandatory:
- Practical experience with Irrigation systems, Primary production, Filtration, Pools and or Pumps
- Formal qualifications including trade certificates in Plumbing, Electrical or Mechanical trades
- General workshop experience and management
- Heavy Vehicle Driver’s License and Forklift License
- Current First Aid Qualifications
- Construction Industry White Card
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Demonstrate a strong passion for superior customer service delivery
- Be an enthusiastic team player whilst being able to work unsupervised
- Have exceptional communication skills and a sound level of computer literacy across POS and MS Office
- Hold a current manual drivers' license
This position will offer the opportunity to work with a successful business, which continues to experience strong growth and will offer the exposure to a wide variety of projects. We are committed to providing ongoing professional development and career opportunities for our staff.
This promises to be a rewarding role where the successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package based on candidate's experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
*only PDF files accepted